Silver Ant Sdn Bhd has established the following policy to ensure the appropriate handling of any information which could be used to identify an individual such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. (“personal information”).
- Use of personal information is within the purpose for which it was gathered.
We will not use your personal information for any purposes outside the scope for which it was obtained without your consent.
- Supplying of personal information to third parties.
We will not supply your personal information to any third parties, barring the following conditions:
Your consent has been obtained;
Its use is required within the scope of duties by third parties contracted to work with us; or
As required by laws and regulations or in accordance with directives or instructions from government authorities.
- Access to your personal information If you wish to view, revise, or delete your personal information we hold, this will be done after confirming your identity.
- Appropriate handling of personal information.
We have taken appropriate measures to prevent loss of, damage to, or falsification of your personal information. In order to safeguard your personal information, any administrators or workers handling such information have been familiarized with these processes.
- Compliance with laws and regulations and improvements to this policy.
We strictly observe all laws and regulations applicable to protection of personal information, and other related laws and regulations, as well as our own internal regulations, and will incorporate revisions as required to ensure the continued appropriate handling of your personal information.
For inquiries please contact:
Human Resources and General Affairs Department, Silver Ant Sdn Bhd
Unit C-3A-38, Block Camilia,
10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya SPRINT,
PJU 6A,47400 Petaling Jaya,
E-mail: [email protected]